Saturday 2 April 2011

Stage 1 - Change




















Stage 1 is the beginning of the collection. Change is the theme (please read previous post.) I have decided to use the suns movement in the sky as the change theme. The colours are so delicate in the day, with pale/tan blues in the fresh morning to turquoise tones when the sun is at its highest. These change so effortlessly into night which brings a dramatic atmosphere, the orange horizon against a crystal covered navy black to nights when the grey cloud covered sky is tinted orange . My favourite time is just as the sun kisses the horizon and the sky can go from red/orange tones one day to pinks and purples the next. Every day is always different, the cloud patterns and seasons play a massive part. The sky is constantly changing it even if you cant see it.

These images are ones i have taken looking out from my house looking out towards Avonmouth. The seamless precision change of clour is what amazes me most. I took the pictures at different times during the morning and even during such a small amount of time the clours change so much.





































These images are from some books I got ages ago. I got them because of the beautiful imagery. They help show how many different colours can be in the sky in one go.











A Change is Coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment