Saturday 19 June 2010

the info behind the collection!!! - line ups should be fun, if not fun gaga!!!!






My muses for this collection was Anna Piaggi and Lady Gaga. I choose Piaggi because of her fearless use of colour, print and accessorising. She has been around the fashion industry for a long time so has learned, down to a tee, how to mix and match lots of different colour and prints and at the same time keeping if very cool. She isn't afraid to wear what she wants and because of her knowledge knows what to wear. These are attributes I took from Piaggi.

My other muse was Lady Gaga. I choose Gaga because of her ability to shock people with her clothing. Because of her age she is not afraid to show more flesh, wear interesting and thought provoking clothes and push test peoples tolerance. I took her fearlessness of making a statement through to my collection because i want the person wearing my clothing to have an identity and make people think about what they see, whether they like it or not i want then to think about it.

For my line up illustrations i used Gaga as my base and through tracing, scanning and photoshop put my garments on her. I wanted you to view my pieces as if they were being worn for real. If it looks like they are meant to be there then I have done my job well plus i also wanted to see what my work could potential be like.

The ones i have pulled out are the ones i like the most because they have worked the best and make the most excited about my work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment