Saturday 19 June 2010

The info behind the collection!!! - lets toile big!!!






From using the half scale mannequin I transferred it to life size. I quickly learnt that i had to drape to create the shapes i wanted. Doing half scale resulted in being a very fiddle process and would mean transferring all the info to big which in the very short amount of time we had would have resulted in me not having a collection!!! So good idea going big!!! I also developed a tag system which meant that i could quickly put my patterns together without getting too confused!!! ( i can be very easily confused!!! ) The notches where colour co-ordinated, this made it alot quicker and much more fun to look at my insane patterns!!!

I have only selected a few of pages, i thought i would give you the best!!!
If you would like to see more then feel free to email i am very happy to share the madness!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment