Thursday 1 July 2010

The Collection!!! in London town!!!!








This is the collection!!!! After 3 years of building up to this moment it came and went in a flash!!! The whole day was amazing!!!! The thrill of dressing everyone's collections and seeing it on professional model made me see my collection in a new light. I cant believe it walked in London and never thought it would!!!!

The whole of 3rd fashion textiles and fashion where of a very high standard and any of us could have gone!!! Waiting for the list with the 15 names on it was a crazy wait, but the moment we got told it was up the tension went through the roof. I saw my name and a massive amount of emotion went through me ; excitement, disbelief, doubt, anxiety and so many more i cant write them all down because we would be here all day!!!

My first thought was " am i good enough?" There were and still are amazing designers in 3rd year and i couldn't quite believe i had been given this huge honour. I still dont know if i am but i knew i had to embrace the experience and enjoy the it!!!

These images are from catwalking.com.
I still look at them now and think wow i did it, not just making it to London but making through such a difficult year! I also want to thank all my fellow designers, wait I mean closest friends for helping me through the year as i couldn't have done it without any of your help and support. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment