Sunday 18 April 2010

My Work!


This is a picture of my work which i used for our look book for uni!!! I wanted to show the different textures, colours and details i am using through out my collection!!!

I have put the textures in a certain order to represent how they will be in each garment!!!

My work is very bold and extravagant! I have said that vulgarity is the way, so some people will like and some wont, Im happy with what i am creating because I feel that finally I am making garments and textures i really am interested in and represent what I am all about right now in my life!



These two images are of more textures i am creating through using beads, gems, chains, swarovski flat back stones, and my own print.





1 comment:

  1. looks great sweetie!! So you! So wrong but so right!!! xx

    ReplyDelete